Geo Xtra WT-A05 CIRCLE LENS REVIEW


Circle lens review! Say hello to the Geo Xtra WT-A05 


(Note : I hope you can bear through my reviews since I mostly use my webcam and iphone for photos! Hopefully I can pick up a decent camera soon for better and clearer reviews. ^__^ )


Artificial lighting      //     Natural lighting

Read more here~
  • The lens feel very comfortable.
  • Takes a few hours till it feels like it's starting to dry up, but after a bit of contact lens solution everything's all right~
  • With brown eyes, it gives off a more natural deep gray color rather than a light silver and grey-like color. Personally, I prefer it this way because I can wear this everyday without it looking unusual.
  • The lens look brighter with flash and though bits of brown show (depending on position of the eye) the eyes still look pretty great.
  • 1 year disposal (with proper care!)
  • Lenses are 15mm. I really love large lenses because they're perfect for dolly eyes.
  • Other tidbits - Water Content : 38% Base Curve : 8.6mm

Labels: , , , , ,

Thursday 29 December 2011 @ 05:28 / 1 pieces of bon chon chicken


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.