Geo Xtra WT-A05 CIRCLE LENS REVIEW
Circle lens review! Say hello to the Geo Xtra WT-A05
(Note : I hope you can bear through my reviews since I mostly use my webcam and iphone for photos! Hopefully I can pick up a decent camera soon for better and clearer reviews. ^__^ )
Artificial lighting // Natural lighting
- The lens feel very comfortable.
- Takes a few hours till it feels like it's starting to dry up, but after a bit of contact lens solution everything's all right~
- With brown eyes, it gives off a more natural deep gray color rather than a light silver and grey-like color. Personally, I prefer it this way because I can wear this everyday without it looking unusual.
- The lens look brighter with flash and though bits of brown show (depending on position of the eye) the eyes still look pretty great.
- 1 year disposal (with proper care!)
- Lenses are 15mm. I really love large lenses because they're perfect for dolly eyes.
- Other tidbits - Water Content : 38% Base Curve : 8.6mm
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.