my make-up routine [eyes]

I'm beginning to develop a usual routine for my eyes during my makeup process!
Developed this habit mostly because of all the ulzzang and gyaru looks I've been seeing on the net~


  1. Any type of circle lenses before starting! 
  2. Light dust of white pale shimmer on my eyelids from The Face Shop. 
  3. I usually turn to this palette from Forever 21's Love & Beauty collection~
  4. Depending on my mood, I go for either a gradient or just slap on some gel liner.
  5. Falsies!

Do you have a routine process? Don't be shy, come share with me!
xo, Ally

Labels: , , , , , ,

Thursday 5 January 2012 @ 08:24 / 0 pieces of bon chon chicken


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.