5712

I've got roughly 2 weeks left of summer break and it's all been so pleasant so far. Recently had a wonderful picnic to celebrate my friend's 19th at Heritage Park which was incredibly sweet~ 

 iFairy series brown circle lens + false lashes & pearl set eyeshadow from Saizen (Daiso)
Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream - Bright Fit - Light Beige N02 SPF30/PA++
flower headband from The Ramp, Glorietta

Dress from Mong Kok, Hong Kong
I bought this around 1 1/2 years ago and I can't believe I only pulled it out of my closet and wore it now. 



 bbuing bbuing~



Please excuse my lips, I've recently got the awful habit of biting them and peeling them when I'm bored. Probably shouldn't have mentioned that, but I've kind of recovered from the habit! I don't do it as much now because I'd hate for them to look like someone punched me in the mouth.




Birthday girl~! Can't believe you're 19 already!
Aigoo, we're getting old!

 Renzo being ridiculously creepy in the back.


Super gorgeous chinese temple that I really wanted to explore. Oh goodness, everytime I see architecture like this, I immediately pretend to be Mei ala Zhang Ziyi from House of Flying Daggers.



As a whole, the day was pretty amazing. Cool afternoon weather, incredible pastel colored sky, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous river nearby**, secluded area not too far away from the city, incredibly intimate ---okay I'm starting to sound like a cheesy travel ad agency, but you get the point. Tonee's 19th was the sweetest birthday idea and I'm happy I was a part of it.

Happy 19th, Tonee!



** totally wasn't lying about the gorgeous river :


Labels:

Wednesday 9 May 2012 @ 05:51 / 0 pieces of bon chon chicken


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.