Magical $2 Breast Implants?

Breast implants. Yeah, yeah, I know some people out there might be thinking:

 "Are you kidding me do you know how much that costs!?"
 "My boobs are going to sag when I get older!"

Well hey, forget about that now that you have...

Instant Boobs from Daiso~
Got mine from the Robinsons Place Ermita (?) branch


And it costs around $2! Kind of
Well, to be exact, P85 pesos~

It comes with cute little illustrated instructions as well!

Step 1: Place instant boobs on chest.
Step 2: Squeeze on breasts with a heavy sigh. and pooof~!
Step 3: Instant boobs, hurrah!
(I can't read japanese at all, so your guess is just about as good as mine.)

It looks like a shriveled up raisin. Little rubber raisin. Or, you know. Balls.
It has sticky tape on the back~

Demonstrating on my hand rather than inside my shirt because, well, wow that'd be awkward. 

*squeezes hard*
....nothing?

Goddamnit, Daiso. Why do you do this to me?!

I ended up getting curious about whatever Daiso chose to put inside, so I cut out the rubber balloon and found....
another balloon?
And strange white powder inside the second balloon.


Bottom line? No good can come from a $2 boob job, but I'm guessing you knew that already. 
 

Sigh. Also, I've finally gotten back to blogging again thanks to Meo! 
I'll work harder on having a proper blog this time, I promise!

Labels: , , , ,

Wednesday 21 March 2012 @ 10:06 / 0 pieces of bon chon chicken


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.