ICE QUEEN SNOW WHITE SLEEPING CREAM REVIEW
Tony Moly review! Say hello to the Ice Queen Snow White Sleeping Cream~
Another Tony Moly product! As always, you can expect the cutest packaging when it comes to Tony Moly. This time, it looks just like ice cream~!
This is a product that aims to cool and brighten your skin overnight!
Looking at the content, it didn't seem like much and I thought that it would run out quickly. To be honest, I didn't think it would last more than a month. Thankfully that isn't the case. A small pea-sized amount of cream will be enough cover a large area on your face.
Light and fluffy cream!
As soon as you apply it to your skin, it feels like the cream melts and takes in a new form which feels very light and moisturizing.
- Minty scent is very pleasing.
- It gives off a nice cooling sensation.
- Cream melts into your skin like ice cream~!
- There are times when the cream feels a tad bit sticky (borderline greasy) a few minutes after application (though this only happened twice out of the weeks I've been testing it out).
- Results can be seen after a few nights of application when you wake up and see radiant and brighter looking skin. Honestly one of the best results I've seen when it comes to brightening creams.
- You can defintely expect brighter skin after usage.
Rating: Although I prefer masks when it comes to the whole night routine, Ice Queen is a wonderful product and I wouldn't mind having it again and again~
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.