TONY MOLY INTENSE REPAIR LIVE SNAIL HYDRO-GEL MASK REVIEW
Tony Moly review! Say hello to the Intense Repair Live Snail Hydro-gel Mask
"Skin repairing and deep moisturizing mask sheet with extracted mucus element from living snail."
Wow, a product that has snail mucus!
Let's see how this goes~
[ Direction ] Tear open and apply to face.
Here's a snap I took from my phone so you can see the mask on my face a bit more clearly. The mask looks like it's made out of jelly~
Leave on for 20 - 30 minutes then remove.
Don't forget to take it off after 20-30 minutes!
I prefer to go for 30 minutes.
- After a few minutes of applying the mask you can start to feel a sort of cooling and minty sensation on your skin.
- Application is simple enough and easy to do.
- Expensive compared to facial masks you can get elsewhere (This costs P298 as compared to other facial masks you can get at P100 or even P40)
- It has a very clean and a hint of a floral and herb-like scent.
- The mask itself is very unique. Rather than a full face mask, it is split into the upper half (mask coverage: forehead to nose) and the lower half (cupid's bow to chin).
I thought that the mask would leave my face sticky and gooey because of how it felt at first. After taking it out, my skin felt very firm and hydrated with a radiant glow~
Rating: Waaaa! I'm so fascinated with this~<3 Amazing even though it might be on the pricey side.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.